This is a remote volunteer opportunity.
As Covid 19 crisis continues, AHF needs to ensure that Persons with HIV can find viable ways to maintain our prevention tasks for everyone against HIV and other STI’s.
Ensuring that sexual violence victims have timely access to Post-Exposure-Prevention (PEP) is one of the key strategies in HIV prevention.
To achieve this, we would greatly value an English-speaking volunteer (preferably who can read/speak Spanish or Portuguese) to support our team with some of the following tasks:
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for different audiences
- Prepare interview questions
- Recruit and/or interview subjects
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarize interviews and other communications
- Prepare and update website materials
- Attend area seminars and other meetings as necessary
- Summarize project results
- Prepare other articles, reports and presentations
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
To apply, students should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “SVP application - [Name of Organization].” Please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than March 15, 2021. Please indicate the organization(s) that you are interested in working with, and the relevance of this work to your studies. Applications and interview results will then be sent to the hosting organizations, which may request interviews. Final decisions will be announced by end of May.