Since the February 1st coup in 2020, our activities focused on online webinars with Myanmar faculty, distance learning modules, and more individualized support to faculty. You can find our statement on the coup here. This page serves a repository for the speaker-driven events that we have held on the human rights landscape in Myanmar in the wake of the coup.
Events Spring 2021:
- February 25, 2021: Human Rights in Burma; Discussion with Kyaw Min San, Susanna Hla Hla So, Ma Thida, Htun Lin Oo, Nay Phone Lat, and Kyi Pyrar
- March 8, 2021: Views of Burmese Religious and Ethnic Groups
- March 18, 2021: Myanmar Crisis with Ambassador Kyaw Moe Tun
- May 13, 2021: A discussion with U Aung Myo Min, Minister of Human Rights for the National Unity Government in Myanmar
- May 11, 2021: Humanitarian Considerations in Myanmar; A discussion with David Mathieson
- June 30, 2021: Response of Myanmar Religious Communities